Thursday, January 29, 2009

What Is A Friend?

A friend is someone that you hold dear,
Someone who will always be there to hear,
The good the bad your dreams and your fears,
When your at your best or shedding a tear;
A friend is someone you feel comfortable around,
Someone who you trust when you are lost to be found.
The anger the pain the hurt and the sound,
When your slipping and falling and crash to the ground;
A friend is someone who will always be there,
Someone who you know will unconditionally care,
The moments the memories the unfortunate the unfair,
A true friend is hard to come by it's true,
Someone who truly cares when you are blue,
The times you fell, you walked, and you flew,
Then I found one of these friends in YOU.......

4 comments:

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

Aweeee.........very beautiful!! I didnt know u had this blog! Glad I dropped in!
True very true...I agree whole heartedly with every word !!

Sweta (My Indian Dietitian) February 5, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Wow-you really have a knack with words!Lovely-would love to read more.So keep penning!!

Sharmila May 8, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

I had no idea about this place KF! Am so glad I came here. And you write beautifully! :-)

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP