Thursday, August 21, 2008

You For Me

When we first met, it was then I knew
It was You for me and I for You.
And throughout the years my love has grown
Despite the problems that we have known.
Now that we have been apart
It's clear how much you're in my heart.
The agony of being away
grows more witin me everyday.
I know that soon we'll be together
But now, apart, this storm we weather
I wait for sun to shine again
Down on me and my very best friend.
I'm glad we're going through life together
Could there ever be another? Never.
For when we first met, it was then I knew
It was You for Me and I for You.

1 comments:

Anjum August 21, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

hi,its nice to c all ur blogs ,i always hav loved this kind of poetry..do post more bye

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP