Friday, August 22, 2008

Images Of You

Images of you
flowing through my mind
reflections of happy days gone by
wanting to see your face
but knowing that you're in a better place
is enough to bring a tear drop to my eye
you see, I never knew that a pain could hurt so bad
or how much I would miss the time we spent together
but you know what hurts the most inside sadly
is that 'til now, I did not know how much you meant
loneliness it is a pain that stems from deep inside
it is the one thing in your life of which you cannot hide
and the only cure for loneliness that I've found to be true
is when I close my eyes and see images of you.

4 comments:

david santos August 24, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

Great!!!
Congratulations.
Have a nice week.

Unknown August 26, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

This is so touching: good one.

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP