Monday, January 18, 2010

Life is Crazy

Introduction of this post can be read here.....
10.30 A.M – Pausing my games….return to kitchen to prepare something which will appear in my blog…
11.00 A.M – Giving final touches to the recipe….
11.15 A.M – Choosing which background will suit…which bowl…which other accessories will go into the picture…
11.45 A.M – Finally ready with my shoot session….
12.00 P.M – Oh God forgot to recharge my camera battery…damm me…ok….
12.00 – 1.00 P.M – Power cut….
1.00 P.M – Hopefully power resumes and finally battery gets charged…
1.15 P.M – Sun starts to play hide and seek…..
1.30 P.M – Yahoo! Finally little light peek into my living room…
1.45 P.M - Click…click…click….oh God this background is not going to work…change up the things…
2.00 P.M – Completely ready with my new setting…where is sun?…and food is still smiling spreading it’s aroma making me hungry…
2.15 P.M – Sun comes out of the clouds and waves a friendly hello…oh I am all set to click…click…click…
2.30 P.M – Oh…sun hides back…and I keep staring at food…now food smiles back but with dull look…
3.00 P.M – Sun comes out the clouds….but with little less light peeking in…I could not click...good pics…changing the place…and carrying everything to another place where I could get little light…
3.30 P.M – Setting is ready..no sun…food is now completely cool and pays a weird smile…
4.00 P.M – Sun completely in clouds…pack up time dear…ok…at least I got some good pics to post…
4.15 P.M – Yet to have lunch….feeling no hungry…heats up the food and gulps in little…..
4.45 P.M – Placing everything back in its place….
5.00 P.M – Cleaning up mess in the kitchen, washing all the vessels and time to cook dinner…
5.30 P.M – Cutting, chopping and cleaning veggies for evening dinner…
6.00 P.M – Time to take little rest…rest means playing my virtual games….checking out updates in facebook…chatting with friends in gtalk…..
7.00 P.M – Curry ready….time to knead dough for chapatti…
7.30 P.M – Hubby still not back from office….let me check…what’s cooking….an virtual peek into other’s blogs…
10.00 P.M – Hubby back from office and asks…how was your day? With an extremely dull look…I reply….ha…it was very tiring…..I had lot more things to do today….and still there is some pending work…
10.30 P.M – Finally sitting to have dinner and hubby asks…what did u do…that got so tiered…ha…kutch kaam tha?(some work was there) How can I tell him that I wasted my full day doing nothing…actually…
11.00 P.M – Lying on bed…..thinking of the next day post…

7 comments:

Unknown January 18, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

This is EXACTLY how my day looks like!!!

Shabs.. January 19, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

Lubna,
@1 am, I am sitting here reading ur story and uncontrollably laughing......Its the same story here....Getting tired doing nothing....U know what, to be frank, when we shifted to new place, we dint have pc for 10 days and i dint find so much of peace during my blogging....I too find blogging stressful at times......But it is addictive....
I really loved the write up here....Actually this photo sessions takes hell lot of time....and in between sun prob, my son also grabs food from plate...lols....

Swapna January 20, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

Luna,
Same story here too...so you are not alone :D.... nice post!

Dolly Sharma January 29, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Wow Lubna, This is so true. YOu have described life of a blogger so well. It happens..And I was reading the comments too and I agree with Shabs as well. Sometimes I'm so tired to even Click..and in the meanwhile with my perfect setting(accor to me) in many a clicks I see my 2 yr old son's hand trying to grab the food and saying yummmyyyy. My most stressful moments are trying to do a justice with the feeback to all my blogpals who are kind enough to leave me their comments. If I don't visit them I feel so guilty..

Spice February 3, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

nice one....totally with you...just add 2 kids into the picture with me.......ha..haa

Ms.Unique June 23, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Assalamualikum, Lubna,

Howdy? Hope alls f9 with ya.

Sorry was away for too long from my blogs, so couldn't visit the others. Caught up in the ups and downs of life.

I wanted to visit your food blog, but it says it's only allowed for invited people. Can U send me an invite please?

Rest alls f9. TC.

Taste Melanger August 1, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

First time here...and coudn't help smiling ear to ear reading this post. It's hilarious how this food blogging takes over us. So difficult to explain to anyone, what this fuss is all about. And even funny is that while talking, clicking or posting faboulous food, we (at least I) forget to have simple meals!!

Anamika

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP