Monday, September 8, 2008

Hurt

Why does it hurt so badly when I breathe?
Why did he do what he did to me?
Why am I wearing my heart on my sleeve?
Why do I feel like I want to pack it up and leave?
My heart is torn inside out and I can't bear the pain.
It's put my life from the fast to the slow lane, I've changed.
I feel as if my sun is gone down and I'm standing in the rain.
Wish I could change my name and become someone happy in love.
Wish that God would come to my side and support my legs to get up.
Wish my eyes would cheer up and stop sagging like a lost pup.
Wish I could push on to the future without thoughts of breaking up.
Should I throw in the towel and just end it all and fall to my death.
Maybe if I could cheat and get back at him, I'll gain back my respect.
But is it respect or the fact that he didn't care for my feelings?
My heart is slowly healing, but pain is bleeding.
Look down at my feet and I see a river of pain that runs deeply.
Close my eyes and take my mind to a deep sleep and wake to eternity.
Have I earned myself a "hot seat" from my suicidal tendency?
I'm not that weak, so lay to sleep and wake to reality. I'm just HURT.

3 comments:

Jaya M November 13, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

great feelings,i guess it all is part of being in love..
hugs and smiles

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP